Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Worries

A friend of mine says life is a choice. How you want to plan it, how you want to live it. Every person has their own considerations, goals, and principals of life. No matter where your choices might lead you that is your choice.

Sometimes I wonder whether I made the right choice or not. For people seem to be making a different choice compared to mine. For they seem to have a different perspectives of life. As in an exam in your school, if you alone have a different answer, you could be the only one with the correct answer or otherwise. As it is with the world, it has a general rule and a general thinking of something. Being different means accepting it as a challenge to make something extraordinary out of the unusual.

Sometimes I thought I have perfect solid reasons for everything that I do. But then again, reasons are never unquestionable.. I think I just got to be strong and tell them that it is a choice that I made, and not theirs.

There are two things that I hold on dearly. Fate and Time. Life circles around fate, so why worry? and Time is there for you to use.. why rush it?

No comments: