Wednesday, January 4, 2017

14 Weeks ++

Two weeks ago I had my NT Scan. Because during my 10th wk (supposedly) check up, it seems my gestational age was actually further along by 1 week, so at that time I was already 11+5 week. So the doctor gave me an appointment for NT scan for the following week, and by then I finally got my due date, 2 July 2017.

That was a little hard to digest. My menses was erratic and on October I had spotting from 1-3 October, then it was normal flow all the way to 7th Oct. Looking at the GA, it seems I conceived immediately after menses ended, which is on the 9th Oct. Initially I calculated my due date from the 3rd Oct, which gives me a due date on 9th Jul. When I told the doctor that and she saw my scan, she asked me whether my menses was irregular, I said well, it ranges between 26-30 days and sometimes it started with few days spotting. Which she concluded as irregular (I really don't know what is regular anymore).

So that makes me 14wks + 4 days pregnant now. 

So let's see....

I've been feeling great since the start of the week. I don't vomit anymore. Night time intake still less though. No obvious physical change so far, Since 2 weeks ago I started peeing in the middle of the night. Last week there were a few headache events which I suspected were due to dehydration (I only managed to increase my water intake in the last few days).Week 12 and 13 were my most fatigued times. My motion sickness is lessening now. I still have gas occasionally, not as bad though. So I guess my "REAL" first trimester ended at the end of 13 weeks. 
Still not a big fan of instant noodles, and chocolates.

Next week I'm seeing the gynae to discuss the NT scan and blood test results. Hopefully everything's good InsyaAllah.

Update:
The DS test showed that I'm low risk, Alhamdulillah. However my urine shows some infection, so I needed to redo my urine test, if it still shows infection they'll call me up to collect my prescribed meds. It also shows that my haemoglobin was only 10.9, which is LOW. I was prescribed sangobion for 2 months and I think they'll do another blood test to see how it goes. 

No comments: