Thursday, January 5, 2017

How Do I Break The News?

Well, the truth is, almost nobody knows I'm pregnant. I don't even suspect it myself hahaha. I do have a bulging tummy but with my loose clothes it's totally not visible. I need to break the news sooner or later but I find the longer I wait the harder it is to tell.

The perks of no one knows that you're pregnant is... everyone treats you the same. You feel no excuse from everything you do. You don't sulk when you don't get a seat in the bus or MRT. You do normal activities. No kepo questions and statements, "boy or girl" or "you look big" or "you look small", etc etc etc. Nobody gives you unnecessary comments or precautions, don't do that, don't eat that. I just want to be pregnant in peace.

Considering that overall (despite the nausea and throwing up at the beginning) I am generally healthy. ALHAMDULILLAH. No spotting so far, no unbearable headaches, no fevers (I got this a lot with #1). Which is why I was able to keep it secret. If I were so sick I couldn't get out of bed, I don't think I could keep it up this long.

I'm entering my 16th week soon and I totally forgot when did I feel my baby move for the first time for my previous children. Nothing yet so far. Only some rumbling of gases inside my tummy. I remembered for #2, At 5 months I already felt so heavy.  I was so big with my previous 2.

I need to tell my parents soon though.... and my in laws. Gosh this is my most secretive phase of life so far!

No comments: