Monday, January 9, 2017

15 weeks+

I went to see the doctor today for my 4th month checkup. Not gonna see her anymore until my 22 weeks when my scan is due. Being pregnant is expensive. I've spent hundreds of dollars for checkups, scans, and supplements. Later on my 5th month I need to pay the package until delivery date.

Turns out when nobody knows you are pregnant time goes by so fast. To tell you the truth, I look like I have a bloated tummy. That's all. I forgot how I looked like with my previous 2. I remembered I was considering myself as huge. This is my smallest pregnancy ever. At the end of the 4th month I only gained a few hundred grams. I don't snack much, because snacking doesn't help me at all. It just makes me hungrier. I'd rather eat an early meal rather than snacking. My bra size is still the same, when I wear my night gown my tummy does look bulging. But when I wear my pants it just hides. Without a tummy it's really tough to break the news. I can still tuck my tummy in....

However, I show when I sit down XD.

Today's checkup was good. Heartbeats are strong, my haemoglobin is a bit low tho. So she prescribed iron pills, calcium, and neurogain. Supplements for 2 months are already expensive (sigh).

I think so far that's all. I hope everything goes well until the end and beyond Bismillah.

No comments: