Friday, May 15, 2009

Sacrifices

Wat does mommy have to sacrifice to bear a baby? Most fun things. Like going on dangerous rides.. going on slides.. taking on pain killers.. sleep late.. go out until it's late.. watch movies in the cinemas.. going on a "sudden" vacation.. shop til I drop... hang out with friends etc etc.

All for 1 new life to be born to this world. Who says life is cheap? It's expensive.. I paid for it with almost all the fun things I dear most. Then maybe my mom also paid for my life with things she deared most.

Maybe that's why heaven is below mom's feet. The suffering they have to go through on that 9months. Pregnancy doesn't always come easy for everyone. Some have problems along the way, some have prolonged sickness, and they do feel tired. Imagine you have to do everything and still carrying their child and still making sure they "eat" properly.
I believe only women can do these things. It's what they are made of :D

No comments: