Saturday, May 30, 2009

End of week 11

My tummy is bulging.. I feel fat.. my breast feels more swollen.. My migraine keeps getting worse.. and my moodswing is on the rising. I feel sinister... OMG!

Yesterday I went to see the new doc in NUH. Dr. Su Lin Lin. She's much more thorough and patient and she speaks slower.. She answers all my question attentively and listened to all my complaints. She looks quite young though. I think I'm better off with her. We did another scan again, this time not the internal USG (thank God). The baby is big enough to see thru the external USG. It was 4cm long.. We can see the big head, and the limbs are still forming. Then I heard the heartbeat using the doppler's equipment (or something like tat). It was 2x faster than our own heartbeat, and it bounced by itself! up and down.. Seems like it knows we were looking it.

It was amazing, knowing there's someone else inside me rite now. I couldn't even believe it's in there. Amazing how God creates us from nothing to something.. SUbhanallah..

I'm going to do my Down syndrome's test in another 2wks time. I hope my baby is doing fine down there. I hope it takes whatever it needs from me. I hope I'm wise enough to pick what's good for us :D.

No comments: