Monday, February 23, 2009

Java

I told my friend I wanted to go to Java for my honeymoon.. Then she laughed and said.. "going Hongkong for your holiday, but for honeymoon you picked Java of all places"

That's abit ironic in a way.. but try looking at it MY way..

Of course my main concern is cost. Global economic R-E-C-E-S-S-I-O-N! Should save up while u can, spend less if you can, eat less when you can. :D
Another reason I have is....

I actually envy my friends in Indo.. they took many pictures in Indonesia and they captured some beautiful views, and moments.. The views and moments I didn't even realize existed.. The name that we call Indonesia, "The jade of the equator", is it really true?
The cultural richness.. the fertile land... the magnificent views.. the biodiversity.. the mountains, the sea, the sand.. the wonderful people.. I suppose that's where the name came from. Because we're rich...

I also feel so ashamed of myself... I'm an Indonesian, but I didn't even know they existed. I wanted to prove with my own eyes.. the blue and beauty of Indonesia.

Why I chose Java? Well.. it's our origin.. My dad is pure Javanese.. my mom is half Javanese.. my future husband is also a Javanese. Where would be the greatest place to begin but discovering the greatness of your own roots? This way we will appreciate our culture even more, preserve our tradition, and discovering that God created heaven on earth not far from where we've been...

Indonesia

No comments: