Monday, February 23, 2009

MOQ

My Most Asked Question of the month is.........

" How is your preparation?"

Truthfully, I don't know how to answer that.. In the end I choose to answer flatly to everyone: "wish me luck".
How the hell am I supposed to answer that?????
1. It's not even done
2. I don't even know what's done and what's not
3. Even if I was asked how many percent is settled I also don't knoww.. cos it is not settled yet!!!

Do they hope I'll confide in each one of them? Mann.. when they asked how is MY preparation. All those problems and unsettled stuff kept on pouring to my head... Maybe that is what making me cranky and easily agitated almost every day..

This wedding thing is somehow making me feel exhausted so far.. Maybe I'm just reaaaallllly bad in stress management. -___-

Pray for me people puhleeeeeeeasseee... So everything will be okay, things will go wrong of cos, but still okay.. rite? o_O

No comments: