Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Vibram 5 Fingers Review

This has been a delayed review for ages!!

All I can say is that it was great! Of course it comes in a package with a not-so-cheap price. Rather expensive I'd say. I bought this in Takashimaya SG for about S$ 159 and they rarely have discount. Oh but watch out for their booths in running events registration. My hubby bought his during Stanchar registration, on their promo booth outside. I think it was 15% disc which was a very good buy. It is great for running, or daily activities. When you walk or run, it felt like it was just your feet and the ground. Strangely it does not feel so hot or humid inside either. And when I took it off, my feet don't stink. So I guess the fabric IS breathable.


I totally forgot what model this is, but I bought this because of the color mainly. They have quite a few ranges, starting from the simplest one that is only for casual walking use only. The one that I bought is mainly for running, jogging, and casual use. I actually was looking for the one which can be used for trekking as well, but it wasn't pwetty so I didn't buy it hahahahaha. The only downside of this is just that maybe some people dislike the toe like shoes appearance, some people find it disgusting hahahahaa.

Overall rating: 5 out of 5!!!

No comments: