Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Strongest Friend I Know

I believe that no matter how popular your blog is, how popular you are, how good you are in front of your friends, it doesn't make you a good person. I believe that the stronger you are when trouble hits you, makes you loved by God.

I have a friend. No she doesn't blog, she doesn't nag, she keeps quiet and smiles through it all. No matter how many times wave hit her she stood her ground. I envy her yet I'm not sure if I can be that strong if I was given the same circumstances. I admire her and she has always been my inspiration.

Whenever I feel like whining or felt like I have such a big problem I try to remember her. She did not complain throuhout years of her pain and agony. She always kept herself positive through everything. Looking for solutions, and when there seems to be none, she still smiled and kept going.

Sometimes I wonder, when your life is easy does it mean Allah loves you more? Or Allah loves you more when you've got it tough? When I look at her, I can see how Allah loves her. Allah tried her with everything and she's still there with her long hijab, her smile, and being tawakkal.

All those seems-to-be-strong people, all those popular bloggers, couldn't measure up to her. She is just one of the strongest friend I know.

No comments: