Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mother of Seven

No, this story is definitely NOT about me.

There was once that I went to the mall with Rana. I went to my favorite bag shop to buy something for my friend. The cashier was a thin young woman.

"Your baby is so cute, how old is she?" she was saying.
"3 months old," me smiling.
"Really? Same as my baby, " she continued
(pause) (I looked at her closely)
"But you look so thin, doesn't look like you just had a baby!" me envying.
"Oh, this is my 7th baby, from my second marriage" she said.
"Seven?? You've seven kids??? How old are you?" me being perplexed.
"I'm 31. How old are you?" she smiled
(pause) (trying to decide should I lie?)
"I'm 30 (I am STILL 30 okay?) and I only have TWO kids!" me laughing.
"How old is your first one?"
"Eleven,"she said.

Counting back means she had her first when she was about 20yo and she has kids almost every year!!! My goodness!!!
Total respect mommy!
I really can't imagine me being pregnant and give birth 7 times in my life.

Moral of the story, be a mother of seven to retain your figure? Hahahaha. Really. She doesn't look like it.

No comments: