Tuesday, October 23, 2012

34 weeks going 35

Last week I caught horrendous flu. It lasted for a week and I had to miss work for a week. On wednesday I tried to come to work and found myself feeling awful for the whole day. So I decided to stay home on Thursday. Friday happened to be my day of appointment with gynae so I decided to just ask her for sick leave on Thursday as well.

So I went for my bi-weekly check up on Friday. I told her about my pelvic pressure, my flu, etc. She just came back from long leave so she looked very busy. She did a quick check up to check whether baby had engaged or not and turned out she wasn't. I was like... Thank God!! Now I'm a bit more confident to carry her til full term. I complained that I felt she was hanging very low, and the gynae agreed. But maybe actually she's not that low yet.

So far everything was fine. Blood pressure normal ( a bit low), movement wise I can say okay, she didn't measure my tummy diameter btw, maybe forgot to. Heartbeat fine.

From my side, my tummy has gotten alot bigger. I think she's not as low as I thought cos I still keep having heartburn and occasional short of breath. She's only hanging lower when I walked as I can feel her weight more on my pelvis. My hemorrhoid has gotten bigger and keeps coming out. So far no bleeding when I pass motion, so that's a good sign.

My pelvis on the other hand is just unstable. Sometimes it's painful sometimes it's not. It keeps on moving here and there I feel that after a long day of walk it just stiffened and I need at least 2 days of good nights sleep to relax it back.
Other than those uncomfortable pain and heavy tummy everything else is just fine. At least if in one of the near future days I have bleeding or spotting I am more relaxed cos she is ready to be born.

5 more weeks to go to 40weeks!! (Hopefully this one will be born earlier *cross fingers*)

No comments: