Wednesday, October 17, 2012

32 weeks going 33.

Sheesh at this time I feel huge, slow, and heavy! And still got 7 more weeks to go!!!!

Baby update:
- I went for growth scann on Friday. Alhamdulillah she's fine and healthy. She weighs 1.9kg. Measurement wise I think almost the same as Asha last time. Her growth is within 40-50% percentile. InsyaAllah she'll be fine until the day I see her.
- I have started to track movements. 10 movement within a day. So far she moves more when I woke up in the morning, lunchtime, and during night time. Other than that she moves sporadically throughout the day.

My update:
- Baby's fine but I am not. She's taking up most of my very limited tummy space making it hard for me to breathe and eat. Hopefully by 36-37wk she'll drop down eventually so I can enjoy my last few days of eating with no baby yet.
- Pelvic pain wise MUCH better. ALhamdulillah after 5 sessions of chiropractic it paid off. I still have slight pain but not as bad as I started out seeing chiropractors. Maybe it'll take another few sessions to completely take the pain off. Even if it doesn't I'm happy enough.
- Now I am struggling with occasional pain when I walk. It feels like when I walk she's sitting and pressing on my nerve when she moves. I remember last time it only started after 36weeks.

I really wish this one will end sooner. I must gather up all my strength to continue til she decides to come out.

No comments: