Wednesday, September 26, 2012

31 weeks going 32

Updates:

- Next week I'm going for detail scan and God knows what tests.
- Braxton Hicks come and go and sometimes it just took my breath away (literally) and uncomfortable.
- I feel this time round my tummy is bigger. I have added some extra stretchmarks in addition to the existing ones. But last time the doctor checked she did not mention about the diameter being too big. So I suppose it's still normal?
- Baby moves, kicks, bumps very often. This one loves to move when I'm walking. So sometimes it's a bit uncomfortable. When it moves sometimes my tummy will just harden. I suppose that's a sign that she's fine.

Pains and Gains:
- I have gained 10kg!!! But my appetite have lessened now, due to space tightening on the stomach area.
- My pelvis pain is getting worse. Having read articles on the internet scares me, it can be just temporary or serious up to post birth. So I decided to call some chiropractors and ask around. I made appointment for today and I'll write later on how it goes. I still have about 8 more weeks to go, and I can't imagine if it goes beyond this. It makes me wonder, do I need to suffer or go ask for help?
- Last week I had a horrible muscle pull on my right buttocks. Up to the point whenever I lift my butt up from sitting down and start to walk I'd feel weak on my right legs. Magically it disappeared this week, and God help me please don't come back again. Maybe baby was sitting on my butt nerve last week.

I'm trying my best to give her the same attention and affection as when I was pregnant with Asha. But it's really hard. With the sister running here and there, ask for this and that. Not to mention I feel that this time round I feel more tired. But do know this, I love you both the same *smooooch*.

No comments: