Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Who I am

I can't take off my tudung...
I don't like sexy tight clothes..
I don't like to show my curves..
I don't care what people say about me.

I don't dress up
I don't put on make up..
I like outdoor activities..
I like jazz and anything that sounds nice..

I hate whiny people...
I say what I want to say, not what people want to hear..
I try my best to be a good friend..
I'm possessive to my friends.
I put others needs in front of mine..
I try to be considerative to others..
I blame myself for all unfortunate things that befall on me..

I like the way I am now
I hate worrying about how pretty I am or how fat I am
I hate people who say, "u have to suffer to be pretty" HELL NO! u have to enjoy yourself to be pretty..
I don't like gold slippers and sandals, please don't make me wear it if it's not necessary
I go by function, not by looks..
I love my boyfriend for loving me the way I am..

I loooove adventure.. I like going out for walks..
I love kids, I'll have 4 of them someday.
I don't feel pretty compared to other girls, but I like it this way
I can't lie honestly...


This is who I am..
Please don't change me into something that I will be uncomfortable with
I don't want to live worrying about how pretty I am, how thin I am etc
I want to live worrying that i haven't enjoyed my life...

No comments: