Monday, January 19, 2009

The hardest thing

I find that the hardest thing in the world is letting go of the people that we love to pursue their own life. Even though I'm also marrying my bestfriend for years.. but I feel that all my friends are all going their separate ways also. I can't help but feeling sad *though I'm happy for them too. Even though maybe nothing will ever change.

Seeing everyone going forward with their lives, how I wish people would stay the same. How I wish time would just stand still and let me live a little bit longer in that moment. Maybe that is why God creates time that ticks so fast, and life that keeps on evolving. So we will have a piece of each time to treasure and cherish.

So I guess, letting go of the hardest thing that we treasure the most, is one way of showing Allah that we accept Its decision. Life is full of unexpected things.. and we all know that some things we have to learn to let go, always be prepared to let go. As we all.. don't know what the future holds for us.

No comments: