Thursday, March 22, 2012

PMS or .....

Remember my blog post a few weeks ago regarding me trying to get pregnant? I have always wondered what will the symptoms be before I'm even late for my menses. I remember vaguely that for my first one I had a very mild PMS. Some say PMS and pregnancy symptoms are similar. Well, not for me... If I have my PMS, it will be BAD and I will get my menses.

After last month cycle, I'll just account some of the weird sensations I've been feeling so far.
1. I've got a weird sense of smell. The smell of tobacco is making me sick. It feels like it goes all the way to my brain and stomach!!! The worst was I sat next to a guy who smells like tobacco mixed with piss, I couldn't stand it I stood up. But the guy that sat next to him afterwards seemed to be ok with it.
2. I've got very very mild PMS. I still get sensitive and agitated, but all seems to be within normal limits.
3. I fell sick a few days ago. Since then my appetite hasn't been the same. I thought it was because of the flu effect. But the flu is gone and the loss of appetite is still there.
4. I've got cramps. Weird. I usually have 1 or 2 days cramping then my menses will come. I've been cramping since 1week ago and it's still not here yet. On tuesday the cramps lasted the whole day it feels like a dull ache when I stood up. So I spent my day laying on my bed.
5. Since I've got nausea and I wonder if it's because of the flu or I might be pregnant I tested yesterday afternoon. It was a 1 stripe at the beginning, then a faint second stripe showed up. But I'm still unsure. I'll test again maybe tomorrow.

Hoping and praying for the best!

No comments: