Tuesday, April 13, 2010

3 Months Going 4

Now, this is baby journal. Was thinking of making a new journal specially for Asha's development, but I am just super lazy.

3rd month milestones:
1. She can grab things now. Even though the hand is still clasped but now she opens it everytime she wants to get something. Mostly the one she can grab now are the small and thin objects like chains, hair, fabrics, etc.
2. She hasn't turned yet :(. I mean by herself. She can turn sideways, but the she can't turn the butt over. Hahahaha..
3. Her neck is very strong. Nowadays she refuses to lay on her back flat. She likes to sit up a bit straight.. and she loves if we put her standing up with the feet flat on the ground. :D
4. She babbles a lot! Haha.. Around strangers she's more on the quiet side, but when we get home she would start babbling again! Very happy during morning time especially, super chatty and super cheerful.. She also laughs and screams sometimes, my maid said she's experimenting with her own voice.
5. She drinks 500ml within 8hours I leave her at home.
6. She likes to play now, leave her with those toys with songs and sounds, I can leave her be for some time (my maid said this doesn't apply on Mondays)
7. She moves actively now, if I leave her on the crib, a few minutes later her position would have changed 90 degrees. The arms and legs are also moving equally.

Every monday she always has to adapt again with the teat. Because on weekends she latches on fully. I think that is a good thing for me, bad thing for my maid. :D.

Every time I see her progress it just amazes me that I too started as a little helpless thing. Every little thing that she does never cease to amaze me. Don't stop being such a wonderful girl okay? :)

No comments: