Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friends and Acquaintances

Truthfully, I never really consider myself as the one with so many friends. Because I really don't feel so. Even now those whom I call friends I can count in small numbers..

I really underestimated this world. I never thought those who knew me from a long time ago, those who were close to me when I was here and there would still remember me.
I invited almost everyone on my contact list in Facebook to attend my wedding. Overall I invited around 300++ people. I thought should not be a problem.. those who are not very close to me won't even bother to attend.

Alhamdulillah.. up till now.. the ones confirming to come are 100+. Some people just click2 and sure there's no guarantee that they will show up on the actual day. But really, I'm touched. So many people are willing to come. Even those I have never met, those whom I'm not very close to, those who were close to me a loooong time ago, those who are my friends' friends, those who sometimes I took the time to talk to.. They all felt they are obliged to come..

I never knew that so many people remembers me and cherishes me. When people love you, means you have been doing good in your life. Then suddenly I feel glad that I am truly blessed. I hope my wedding will be the reunion of so many of my old friends, the meeting of new people, and will surely be the day when I marry my bestfriend being blessed by so many of my friends.

So please do come people.. No matter where I know you, when, or how. :D

No comments: