Tuesday, June 7, 2016

9 and 10 Weeks

The whole of 9 weeks I was nauseous and reached the top of my MS.. Which is bearable. My appetite was minimum and I throw up occasionally especially after meals. I caught flu sometime in the middle and I stayed home for 2 days. I vomited more and had no appetite the first few days of flu.

Entering the 10th week, the MS started to subside. My flu too, even though I still have some mucus, still nose blowing, and cough from time to time. I had a slightly brown mucous discharge a few days ago but I think it was not serious. It disappeapred after one day, and I had no cramps.
This week Ramadhan starts. I feel like I'm up for fasting, so I'm trying to fast every other day. So one day is for rehydration. Yesterday during fasting I had a mild cramp on the afternoon, which might be signs that I needed water. So today I'm trying my best to rehydrate for tomorrow.

I find that delaying telling people that I'm pregnant has a good effect on me. I feel like I don't need to cut my activities down. Just when I feel tired, I sleep. Plus I don't have a bunch of people telling me, don't do that, cut this down, don't do this, where I actually feel free to do the things that I feel is necessary. I don't have people pitying me just because I'm pregnant. Alhamdulilllah this first trimester has been good to me, that's why I don't need to quickly go and tell everyone. I think if I had some troubles, I would have told them sooner.

This Thursday is my first doctor appointment. I hope everything is well and normal. Will be posting the outcome! 

No comments: