Tuesday, August 4, 2009

20 Weeks

And I thought my suffering was finally over.. NOOOOO.. it's just new challenges for me all over agaiiinn...
I think such a thing so called "easy pregnancy" should considered a gift to anyone who receives it. It was never easy.. that's why there's a saying, "heaven is under ur mother's feet".

I began having this tingling numb sensation in my fingers last week. It came on and off.. until yesterday, i can feel my HANDS tingling and numb. SO i panicked. It turns out it could be as simple as water retention.. and could lead to as bad as pre eclampsia. It turns out also.. not everyone has the tendency to have it. Just some people (like moi)...

Some people have the privilege of eating almost anything they want and the pregnancy continues as usual. Some people like me.. have to really watch wat to eat and exercise more.. Life is so unfair??? Tell me about it..

But I guess it's a different thing for each pregnant ladies. They all have their own challenges that they must face... Know what u are capable of and knowing ur body best is the best way to go. THe most important thing is: be brave.. and just let it all happen while taking precaution. I am sure God tries us once in a while to make us stronger.. and boy, aren't we women the strongest living thing in the world!

No comments: