Friday, October 24, 2008

Recap so far

Believe it or not.. It's 5 months to go! Sheesh.. time flies by damn fast.
Just a recap..

Almost everything is settled. But we hv to retake the pre wed pics and I hvn't decided on the invites and souvenirs. Still no idea what soever..
I actually wanted a simple cheap invites. It just seems that my dad wanted the thick invites with my pics on it. He said, "so people will know who is getting married". Well, he DOES have a point there. Sometimes if I see an invites I can't help but think.. "who the heck is this person?". If it does have a picture I'd go, "ooooww.. this guuyy... waah getting married already?".

One more thing.. even though I don't like the assistant photographers last time, but my cousin's prewed pics are okay. mb becos the photographer himself took the pics. So.. my mom arranged for re-takes. Hope it'll be much better though...

I actually planned on going back early Dec. My mom is hving a medium surgery end of the month. But if I go back at that time, I will be rushing things quite a lot. So I decided to go back twice, early Nov and early Dec.

One more thing, I haven't decided on what I want for the "seserahan". I best make a list of what to buy then..

No comments: