Saturday, October 25, 2008

Helpless

Do you know how certain things remind you of someone or something? How u seemed to hear or see something and just like that ur head flies away to a certain past. I myself seem to always remember my past every time I hear or see something.

Then u'll remember how nice it was, and wonder what actually went wrong. Sometimes I think people just meet to say good bye someday. Because that's how everyone is in my life. They seem to come and go. It's a neverending list.... Sometimes I grow tired of letting go. But life goes on rite? You can't linger on something that you know will leave you anyway.

What went wrong exactly? I think time changes everything. They change how people feel, their priority, their life.. They just do. Then what about me? Time seems to stand still around me. I personally don't change, cos for some people I'd like to stay just the way I am now. So I always felt left behind. I want to leave people behind sometimes.. but sometimes I just don't have the courage to do that. Cos I like things the way they are, why other people don't I got no clue why.

Well, as I say, people just change, they don't care about other people's life. They just care on moving on by themselves. Which I think is so unfair. I always felt bad leaving a friend behind, but they never cared about how I'd feel. Then I guess I just wasn't a priority anymore, or less important. It's kinda sad really...

That's how far I'd go that you really can't rely on anyone but yourself. But I'm pretty helpless in this friendship thing. I can fall in love as a friend so easily that they kept on breaking my heart. Don't know how many pieces it is now.

Then I guess I am just helpless at being a very good faithful friend. And you know, in your life, you need someone like me once in a while to remind you that a friend in need is a friend indeed.

No comments: