Monday, June 19, 2017

38Wk ++

Loads of BH contractions for the past 2 weeks. Mostly ranging every 20-30minutes to 1 hour. This past week it had become more painful which I can feel in my sleep. I got lots of tightening which I have no idea if it's BH or it's just last tri pain. But those that comes with pain and cramps and backpain I categorized into BH. It didn't increase in intensity or coming closer.

This morning was my Obgyn appointment. I didn't gain weight at all since my last appointment 10 days ago. His weight must have stabilized to get ready for birth. My cervix was open, dilated about 2 cm and she helped me with membrane sweep to hasten the pace. We'll see in a few days whether I go into labor. With Asha I went into labor 4 days after I was dilated, with Rana was also similar. I hope this one comes before Hari Raya.

Bismillah. May Allah ease things for me and given me and the baby perfect health and condition during labor and beyond.

No comments: