Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Recap 9 - End of 10weeks

Beginning of 9 weeks.

On 27 April we went to see the gynae and Alhamdulillah, it was there! Hihihihhihi. Moving actively and NO transvaginal scan YAY!

End of 10weeks.
Believe or not, my sickness is still here!!! OMG. My last day of 10weeks is on the 10th of May and this is the first day that I've been feeling much better. My fatigue lessened alot, as well as the nausea and vomitings. The past few weeks had been horrible.

The discomfort that I've felt lately is the stomach tightening, something like Braxton Hicks. It is so uncomfortable but so far there is no spotting or bleeding. I only feel it if I'm feeling tired, stand too long or walk too fast, or under stress.

I couldn't say this is easier than the first one. Let's just say that I accept the pregnancy consequences this time so I try my best to go with it.

No comments: