Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Kindle Review

I've had this Kindle for a few months now. I love it sooooooooooo much.
Mine is the latest generation of Kindle with keyboard WIFI. This was the last Kindle with keyboard that they released. I bought the one with advertisements. It did not bother me at all! It only shows when I'm not reading, e.g. when I put my Kindle to sleep, when I browse thru the books menu. When I'm reading it totally shun away.
The harddisk space is only 4GB, but then again you can fit so many books inside it. The batteries can last up to 2months. 
My friend bought the newest one, the Kindle without keyboard. It is lighter and smaller. I have tried it as well. Comparatively:
1. New Kindle is smaller and lighter.
2. New Kindle doesn't have the MP3 player, so it is purely for reading. While mine has an MP3 player.
3. New Kindle e-ink is more contrast so the ink looks darker compared to the old one.
4. I prefer my old Kindle buttons to advance the pages compared to the new Kindle. The old Kindle buttons page buttons are pressed inwards, the new ones are pressed downwards.
5. Appearance wise, the old Kindle somehow looks more classic and elegant. The new one is light but somehow looks fragile.
6. The new Kindle batteries can only last for 1month.

I think that's about it. So far I still like my Kindle best and wouldn't trade it for anything :D

No comments: