Thursday, January 21, 2010

4 Weeks Old Asha










Today Asha is 4wks old. Throughout this 4weeks I must say she's truly a blessing. Day by day I learn something new about her. It is really strange how u have developed a personality ever since u can not even see clearly! Such as:
- She is quite a shy baby.. Hearing some stranger's voice she would immediately seek me and ask for the breast. While sucking she is slowly getting to know the person from what she hears and eventually settle down.
- She likes to eavesdrop! hahahahaha
- She always needs time to adapt to something new, so I guess anything new I have to introduce to her slowly bit by bit.
- She always can't sleep at maghrib or just before.. My friend says all babies are like that.
- She doesn't like to be left alone and i think she is those easily bored ppl. Very demanding when it comes to things she wants.

Hopefully she stays healthy and keep on growing strong.. Love u baby..


No comments: