Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 19

This is the end of week 19 for me. On the 11th of Aug I will do my detail scan to determine sex of the baby and see the baby's organs.

The past 8 weeks was alhamdulillah passed without any significant trouble. I'm starting to get back on my own feet now. Days passed by with busy days at work.

I try my best to be a happy and sincere pregnant mom. I try not to complain too much, do as much as I can, and not use my baby for an excuse as long as I can still do it. The funny thing is, all my nausea passed right when I needed it. After my boss scolded me for so many sick leave I took, somehow it gets better. I told my baby that we have to work to survive and that I have responsibilities too. I don't know how true it is that babies can understand the moms, but it seems that it does understand.

One of my friend is also pregnant now.. she keeps calling the baby naughty cos it moves alot. Well.. that's just the way they are right? Move alot? If they move it's a good sign... I don't think u should call the baby "names".. cos they might come out exactly like you describe it. Even so, I still can't feel its movement. Maybe I'm just too insensitive... or my sac is just too big. hahaha.. Sometimes I talk to it.. and it seems to help me to calm down at times. I like rubbing it for no specific reason. hahahaha...

I know I look fat, but it's beautiful.. and very proud to show people I'm having a baby... Some say it's a girl, some say it's a boy. I don't mind either one. But the dad prefers a girl... :D. They say it looks like a girl cos I look very fresh and my tummy is round.. But some say it's a boy cos the tummy is big and I am unbelievably cool and careless during my pregnancy and my first trimester suffering was very short. I actually don't have a feeling of what it is. I just hope it's gonna be a sholeh and strong kid. I'm trying to be one nowadays... I'm not sure how it will impact my kid someday, but I believe that when a mom is pregnant, somehow wat it feels, wat it is, is strongly connected to the baby. So mom taught us how to be a person before we were even born...

No comments: